Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal information about you as specified below in accordance with this Policy. Should we choose to change our Policy for any reason, the changes will be posted here so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use your personal information and when we may disclose it.
How do we collect information about you, and how is it used?
We collect your information when you subscribe to our leap alarm and newsletters and enter your data.
We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about The Wonder Weeks.
How do we protect your information?
The Wonder Weeks has strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorized access and to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting this site, our computer server will recognize the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually, you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance.
Customer feedback and complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues. Should you have any questions or complaints about the use of data by The Wonder Weeks, please send an email to the webmaster.
Last revised Januari 2015
Forums Terms and Conditions
- If you have questions for the The Wonder Weeks team and experts, please visit The Wonder Weeks Facebook page or our website: http://www.thewonderweeks.com. These questions will not be posted and answered by other parents or caregivers but will be answered through email by our experts.
- No medical questions and/or answers! Please visit your doctor with medical questions.
- Judging, ridicule or mockery will be banned!
- Don’t use swear words.
- No sexual content whatsoever.
- No advertising.
- Violations will be removed.
- Questions or remarks that seem inappropriate can be removed.
- If you see or experience something in this group that you don’t like, please email us: [email protected] or use the contact forms on our website.
Enjoy The Wonder Weeks Community!
This website and its contents are (c) The Wonder Weeks and its Licensors. All rights reserved. Reproduction of all or any substantial part of the contents in any form is prohibited except that individual users may print or save portions of the site for their own personal use. This licence does not permit users to incorporate the material or any substantial part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no substantial part of the website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose. No substantial part of the website may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other website or other electronic retrieval system.
Images (c) iStock & The Wonder Weeks