Screaming Half Way Through Bottle

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Caroline Caroline 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Simon Bates Simon Bates 
    Participant

Hi – My LO’s been screaming and throwing himself backwards when taking a bottle – he’s 6 weeks 3 days – it’s not everytime but is more often than not the last couple of weeks – in this time he’s also developed a rash that the HV said was probably baby acne but this has now spread to his shoulders – any other parents having same/similar ?

Profile photo of Jess Jess 
    Participant

Hey, just thought I’d respond, perhaps colic is setting in as 6-8 weeks can peak. Always get rashes checked by your GP. My little one kept going through the leaps being fussy and screaming with the bottle, until I changed his formula (novalac colic) and started him on solids at 4 months (recommended by the doctor) he now has completely transformed

Profile photo of Caroline Caroline 
    Participant

At that age my LO had baby acne too that spread to his chest. It just clears up and for us he was 9 weeks or so. Also he would fuss while nursing and buck off and arch his back. I’ve always said he is just a difficult eater. Not till 5 mo now are things calm for nursing and bottle. Maybe your baby just isn’t hungry and is mad you’re trying to feed him?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account